"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy

Posted: Feb 14, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: ,

Etsy is this biiiiiiiiiig place, full of great artisans, artists, vintage sellers, etc, etc, where you can easily find something you love, but at the same time it can be hard & time consuming to find things to coordinate with the one that you enjoyed in the first place.

I'm trying to easy that task for you, the starting point is picking something from my shop & then spent a few hours, and I really mean a few hours, searching for other pieces to combine.


Did you enjoyed this mix? Personally I love to see yellow & blue together. What about you?

Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered on your etsy shop that you would like to share with me?

1 comments:

  1. bella said...
  2. great post. I also love to mix yellow and blue

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers