"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy: O Captain! My Captain!

Posted: Apr 12, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , , , ,

 

Are you having a good monday my dears? I had a very boring day, meetings all day long, that's why I'm posting so late :-(

One of my favorite movies from all times is the "Dead poets society" where they say this amazing quote "O Captain! My Captain!" from Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass poetry collection. I've must have seen this movie more then 20 times. Is that to geek? I hope not because this movie is really a wake up call.

What better thing than choose strong & powerful nautical trends to show that , at least occasionally, we should be the captains of our own lives.

SEIZE THE DAY!!!
Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered?
{ Share it with me? }

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. This is great! Thank you for including me in your collection!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/tialeyvintage

  3. vintage eye said...
  4. Now, where did I park my sailboat? Love this!

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers