"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Missing days from last week

Posted: Apr 18, 2011 | Posted by ana |

Good morning everyboby!!!

Last week I wasn't able to post anything on Thursday & Friday. My youngest daughter Adriana got sick. Nothing serious, she had fever and was very cranky, but who does not get grumpy when is sick, right? She couldn't go to school so I stayed with her at home, so it was impossible to sit at the computer because she wanted the attention all for her :-)

I don't know if many of you are parents but I personally fill exhausted after spending a day with an almost 14 quilos (30 pounds) girl on my lap all day long. After putting her to sleep at night I no longer had the strength to sit at the computer.

I promise that this week I will try to compensate for my faults :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers