"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy: St. Patricks inspired

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , ,



Good morning my dear readers, how are you all doing today? Was your weekend fun?

I should have posted the Etsy treasures column yesterday, but I had a crazy day at work & then the internet access was so unstable that it was totally impossible for me to manage what I had in mind. So... sorry for the lack of posts yesterday, ok?!

This week we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day so what better then do a treasure in shades of green to awaken the Irish spirit!

In Portugal we don't celebrate St. Patricks, we celebrate other saints & I'm sure I'll talk about them when the time comes, but in the US it's a tradition, right?

Did you ever read Angela's ashes from Frank McCourt? It's one of my favorite books ever.

Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered?
{ Share it with me? }

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers