"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy: moss freshness sprinkled with lavender

Posted: Mar 28, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , , ,



How was your weekend my dear readers? I had a very important weekend myself...

My youngest daughter turned 3 years old. Our family & friends joined at our home for the birthday party. She was incredibly happy playing with all her cousins in the courtyard.

I tried to make her birthday cake. I don't know what happened, the cake was a mess & had to go buy one in a hurry to the pastry shop. It was the first time that something like that happened to me, I usually am a pretty good pastry chef.

For this week I prepared a mix of green moss & purple. Hope you enjoy!

Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered?
{ Share it with me? }

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. Great picks!!! Thanks for including my ruffle clutch!!

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers