"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy: brighten your day

Posted: Mar 7, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , ,



How are you all doing today my lovelies? How was your weekend?

My weekend was pretty good, even though we had some rain it's not so cold anymore.

I was able to finish new earrings, brooch pins & necklaces for the spring collection & I'll be posting something about it soon.

I'm absolutely in Spring mood so this monday Etsy's treasure is all about flower colors that I've started to see everywhere.

How about you my dears, are you feeling Spring is just around the corner?

Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered?
{ Share it with me? }

1 comments:

  1. Stacy Leigh said...
  2. Dear Ana, Thanks so much for featuring my purple tote bag. I love all your other finds too! :)

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers