"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Style icon: Tribute to Elizabeth Taylor #1

Posted: Mar 24, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , ,

I grew up watching the movies where Elizabeth Taylor glowed with her beauty & femininity. Accomplished actress with a legendary beauty, a real Helen of Troy. With a lifestyle as dramatic as the rolls she played in the screen she deserves a status of style icon.

Andy Warhol made two pop art paintings of Elizabeth, this one called "Silver Liz" is from 1963,
the year she became the first actress to earn $1million.

I would love to pay her a tribute by making a series of posts including pictures of her & trying to find fashion items that go along.


{ credits: Elizabeth Taylor knitting /\ Joseph Magnin dress }

I'm a knitter myself so I just add to choose this picture for this first tribute post :-)

R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor

1 comments:

  1. Tawny said...
  2. Thanks so much for the kind inclusion!

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers