"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Spring SALE

Posted: Mar 29, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , ,

How are you my lovely readers,

It is usual to have a featured artist on tuesdays but my featured artist for this week is on vacation right now, so I decided to postpone her interview for next week.

I would like you to be the first to know that I've started a SPRING SALE on wearaddiction shop. All the cowls & scarfs are now 40% cheaper. I have to be honest with you, I really need some free space to work on new items for spring & summer. So, if you live somewhere in the globe where winter is starting that's a great opportunity, otherwise you can see this sale as an investment for next winter :-)

The SPRING SALE ends on April 30th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers