"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Shop review: Present&Correct

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , ,

I hope you're prepared for today's shop, I'm sure it will shake your ground :-)

Have you ever visited Present&Correct shop? Not even by accident? Well, let me tell you that if you haven't you really should pay a visit to this gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous shop. Be prepared because you'll want to snag a lot of the precious items they have for sale.

The store is based in London but ships worldwide {hurray!!!}. They start on 2003 as a result of a long-term obsession with stationery.

Present&Correct sells their own creations but also handmade goods, vintage items and work by designers from all over the world. Isn't that great?! They put a lot of effort trying to find all the great items they have so you can had some fun to your desk, wall, home, etc...

From my shopping experience with Present&Correct I can tell you that the shipping is fast, the items arrive perfectly wrapped in beautiful packages.

Do I need to say that they are graphic designers? Can you see it by the pictures? As I was choosing the pictures to showcase I was thinking "OMG!!! the pictures are so graphic". The way the objects are aligned, the colors, the shadows. They should make postcards of the pictures & put them for sale. I know I would buy a few. Wouldn't you?!

Make sure you visit the prize page & sign for the "list of things to do" :-)


{images credit: Present&Correct}

1 comments:

  1. Pawling Print Studio said...
  2. we love present&correct! definitely our idea of a candy store =)

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers