"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

My sweet home: master bedroom #1.0

Posted: Mar 16, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , ,

How are you today my lovelies?

I don't know if you're aware but a lot of artists on Etsy started to help Japan in this terrible tragedy, donating proceeds from sales to Non-profit organizations that would help Japan rise again. I will also be donating all the proceeds from my red items to Red Cross. If you would love to help take a few minutes to check out Etsy & my shop.

Today I'm going to show you some pictures from the before & during of our master bedroom. Let me just tell you that our bedroom was used as a spare living room by the prior owners, so we decided to devide the space, the smaller is now my studio {to be shown in a future post} & our bedroom.

Enjoy & talk to you again tomorrow




Although I'm a white decor lover we decided to add some color on one wall. We chose taupe because it goes great with a lot of color shades.

What colors do you have on your walls?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers