"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Daily inspiration: do you love cats?

Posted: Mar 11, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , , ,



I'm not a trend music follower & like a lot of the music from the 70's, 80's & 90's. The Cure are definitely my favorite band since I was fifteen or sixteen years old & I can assure you that my days of pseudo-gothic are long gone. Ok, ok, I keep my Dr. Martens boots :-)

I found The love cats video on YouTube but in a live performance in Japan that perfectly goes along with this fabulous Cat in the Garden Print from Natsuo Ikegami available on Etsy.

What about you my lovely readers! do you love cats? Do you live with cats? Are you allergic to cats?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers