"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se" Charles Eames

Treasures found on Etsy: brown, knits & leather

Posted: Feb 21, 2011 | Posted by ana | Labels: , , , ,


How are you all doing today my dears? How was your weekend?

Mine was very good, I had an experimental swim class with my youngest daughter & she loved it, it was fun to be in the water with her helping her float. I'm also very proud of my oldest one because she had a birthday party & when I asked her what did she wanted to buy for her friend, expecting that she would say "this toy or that toy" she answered "a children's book".

This week I decided to make a treasure about brown shades, knits & leather wich I think go together naturally. Let me know what do you think?

{ Do you have any gorgeous item yet to be discovered
on your etsy shop that you would like to share with me?
}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader,
I'd love to know your thoughts about this post.
Thanks,
ana

Followers